Tuesday 26 May 2009

F**** Me! I finally Finished

Oh my i all done. been up since 5am sewing sequins today to get it done. My left index finger is sore. but glad its all over but i am going to miss all the great friends i have made and the atmosphere in a studio.
This work is called " Letting them escape my body" its about detoxing my inner emotions. also concept between pretty/ugly.


8 weeks worth of sewing, £200 worth of sequins from josyrose.com and roughly 3000 sequins.


off to pub tonight to chillelax! and to party!! woop woop!!

7 comments:

  1. I really like your work, don't think I would have the patience to do that much sequin sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my god! this is the first time i've seen it all up, it looks amazing!!! so proud of you mandeep rampersad xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks really nice!
    Thanks for the comment on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that's such an impacting picture!! Just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! congratulations it's amazing!
    3000 sequins!? omg. i am impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, nice one lady!
    looks amazing!
    it looks like art.
    real art.
    love you
    ps, you have been tagged
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!
    This is so amazing! I'd never be able to come up with something so orginal!
    I love sequins to btw ha :D
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete