Monday 16 November 2009

Award time!

Thank you katie-jane

To accept this award: Post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.


Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.


Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.



paper owl, Glitterpill$, carousel dream, daisy lane, No women no cry, lola'b, ticklish from a distance, secret ginger, I sorry i done 15 just yet but i will add within this week.






Thank you wonderlander for this award! I have to list seven 'interesting' things about myself and pass this on to 7 other bloggers.


1. I hungry ATM

2. I already in my PJS before dinner

3. I started watching sex in the city for the 20,000 time over love it!

4. I really need to start xmas shopping

5. I always have numb toes

6. I have granny hands

7. 1 Joined the gym today
If you Follow me you are welcome to my awards. so have fun passing them on.

No comments:

Post a Comment