Saturday 2 January 2010

Day dreaming

Happy new year everyone. start of an new calender, diary. exciting writing the important dates to remember.
new presents placed in my bedroom. glitter from Christmas cards cover my carpet.
Making new year resolutions. one of mine is do more murals and advertise more.
My disco ball bounces light around my walls. ooo that's is also snow outside


Flowing my dreams to be a Scenic artist and attempt to get into Rada, London Scenic art course in September lots of work to do. I miss deadline from leaving university so this will be fun, want to do more art!! so stop day dreaming!

2 comments:

  1. i always daydream when there's work to be done. i'm sure you'll get it all done.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous that you've got a disco ball in your room. I'd have dance parties constantly, lol.

    ReplyDelete